Here is the list of Cannabis Online Dispensaries serving/shipping to Greater Toronto Area.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links.
- MyKush: Recommended! They have a large selection of buds, concentrates and edibles and in my experience they had the fastest shipping and delivery times! Free shipping for orders above $100. Read MyKush.ca Review.
- Greenz: Recommended! They have a large selection of high quality buds and concentrates and they process and ship orders quickly! Good prices with free shipping for orders above $150. Read Greenz.ca Review.
- CheapWeed: Over 50 strains of weed at affordable prices. Free shipping on all orders. Read CheapWeed Review
- Buds2Go: UPDATE: It now require a medical license but its sister site GetchaGanja is open to public. Their website isn’t the fastest with a few problems here and there but they offer good prices and free shipping for orders above $100. The items ship from BC, through Canada Post Xpress mail, received in Toronto in about 4 days. On occasion they have Flash Sales, selling some great flowers for as low as $2.99 a gram. They require ID for age verification. I suggest signing up and verifying an account now to be able to take advantage of future sales when they happen. Read Buds2Go Review.
- KanaPost.com: Good selection on high CBD strains. In general they have decent quality products at affordable prices and there is always something on sale at crazy low prices which may seem too good to be true while offering free shipping on orders above $150. Read KanaPost Review.
- Herb Approach: Untested. Great deals on larger orders.
- Stash Club: Untested. Will update soon.
- Cannabisy: Untested. Will update soon.
- Blue Plus Yellow: Untested. Will update soon.
- FairCannaCare: Can’t recommend them as I didn’t have a good experience. Low quality products at super-low prices. Their weed prices start from $2 and go up to $7 a gram. Also great discounts for heavier purchases of up to 8 ounces (half pound). They also have inexpensive concentrates and strong edibles. Read FairCannaCare Review